£100 Cashback offer terms and conditions
1. Offer applies to new Swinton Taxi Division customers who obtain a quote and purchase an annual taxi insurance policy by calling the Swinton Taxi Division team between 01/12/2012 and 31/12/2013 subject to the terms and conditions as follows.
2. This offer includes £100 Cashback and refers to the Taxi Insurance Cover only. It does not apply to Drivers' Legal Protection, Public Liability Cover or Personal Accident Cover.
3. To claim the £100 cashback the reference '£100 Cashback' must be quoted before obtaining the quote.
4. If a quote or policy is obtained without the reference '£100 Cashback' being used, cashback will not be available on the policy purchased. The '£100 Cashback' cannot be retrospectively applied to the policy after purchase.
5. The cash back redemption form must be validated within 30 days of purchase of the taxi insurance policy.
6. A cheque in the name of the first named policyholder for £100 will be sent to the address of the policyholder after 90 days of the policy start date.
7. In order to be eligible for cash back, the taxi insurance policy must still be in force 90 days after your policy start date.
8. All appropriate payments due to us in respect of the relevant policy must be up to date and received by us, and any direct debit arrangements must be supported by a valid direct debit instruction.
9. If the Cash Back is sent and the policy cancelled within 12 months of inception Swinton Taxi Division has the right to deduct up to the full amount of Cash Back from any refund date.
10. The offer is open to UK residents only (excluding Northern Ireland).
11. It is not available to be used in conjunction with any other Swinton Taxi Insurance offers and may be withdrawn at any time.